This template shows how a typical company brand site could look like in the SharePoint Online. It has example pages and content to get you started on updating the template based on your specific requirements.
This site could be associated to the enterprise portal or hub site, so that it is part of the main navigation with the other related sites in single consistent information architecture.
Template contains following structures and assets:
- New site collection using communication site template, unless applied on top of existing site
- Custom welcome page
- 3 news articles with example content
- 2 custom lists with example structures
- Sample image content used in the template
Notice - If applied on top of existing communication site, welcome page content will be overridden.
Below picture shows the expected layout from this template.
Note - There might be small differences between the screenshot from the SharePoint look book and the end results of the template. Template automation will get you as close as possible given certain API level limitations. Templates are also designed to be as independent as possible, which has resulted some compromises on the implementation.
Here are current prerequisites for making this solution work in your tenant.
- You will need to be a tenant administrator to be able to deploy this solution
- Notice that you can get free developer tenant from Office 365 developer program, if needed
- Automatic end-to-end provisioning only works with English tenants
- All solutions and web parts are also English in the current implementation