Microsoft 365 learning pathways
Help your organization get more from Microsoft services by implementing Microsoft 365 learning pathways. This digital, customizable, learning solution streams on-demand content for Microsoft 365 services to users in an organization. The convenient playlist format allows employees to improve their skills on their timetable and at their pace. The modern SharePoint Online site also allows you to add your own content to create a complete, modern, training portal.
Microsoft 365 learning pathways is the new name for the solution formerly known as Custom Learning for Office 365. If you have already provisioned Custom Learning for Office 365 in your organization and want to update the solution, follow the “Updating the solution” instructions in the Microsoft 365 learning pathways ReadMe. If you are provisioning Microsoft 365 learning pathways for the first time, see the Provision Microsoft 365 learning pathways instructions in the Microsoft 365 learning pathways documentation.
Microsoft 365 learning pathways provides:
- Customizable, flexible content – Administrators can hide or show content to match the services in their environment or modify the Microsoft 365 learning pathways SharePoint online site with the company brand and logo. In addition, administrators can edit site pages to link to Help and Support services within the organization.
- Build your own playlists – With learning pathways, administrators can create custom training playlists tailored to the unique needs of the organization.
- Always up-to-date content – Learning pathways content is regularly updated, enabling organizations to provide a library of up-to-date learning content for users.
For complete Microsoft 365 learning pathways documentation, go to https://aka.ms/CLO365Docs.
Here are current prerequisites for making this solution work in your tenant.
- You will need to be a tenant administrator to be able to deploy this solution to the target tenant
- If needed, you can get free a developer tenant from the Office 365 developer program
- Automatic end-to-end provisioning only works with English tenants
- All solutions and web parts are also English in the current implementation
- A tenant 'App Catalog' must have been created within the 'Apps' option of the SharePoint Admin Center and you must be one of the site collection admins of the 'App Catalog' site collection