Custom Learning for Office 365
Help your organization get more from Microsoft services by implementing Custom Learning for Office 365. This digital, customizable, learning solution streams on-demand content for Office 365 services to your end users. The convenient playlist format allows employees to improve their skills on their timetable and at their pace. The modern SharePoint Online site also allows you to add your own content to create a complete modern training portal.
Custom Learning for Office 365 provides:
- Customizable, flexible content – Administrators can hide or show content to match the services in their environment or modify the Custom Learning SharePoint online site with the company brand and logo. In addition, administrators can edit site pages to link to Help and Support services within the organization.
- Build your own playlists – With Custom Learning, administrators can create custom training playlists tailored to the unique needs of the organization.
- Always up-to-date content – Custom Learning content is regularly updated, enabling organizations to provide a library of up-to-date learning content for end users.
For complete Custom Learning for Office 365 documentation, go to https://aka.ms/CLO365Docs.
Here are current prerequisites for making this solution work in your tenant.
- You will need to be a tenant administrator to be able to deploy this solution to the target tenant
- If needed, you can get free a developer tenant from the Office 365 developer program
- Automatic end-to-end provisioning only works with English tenants
- All solutions and web parts are also English in the current implementation
- A tenant 'App Catalog' must have been created within the 'Apps' option of the SharePoint Admin Center and you must be one of the site collection admins of the 'App Catalog' site collection